The 9 Most Important Web Pages for Selling Books
Kleos Campaigns has been engaged in book marketing for over 20 years, and we’re still surprised at how much work is required to get a book into the public view. With over 4,000 books published every day (Amazon), raising awareness of an author and a title is a daunting task.
One step that is both necessary and cost effective is to prepare and post information pages that require little maintenance but contain most of the important information a reader may want before purchase.
Of course, there are hundreds, even thousands, of other pages and sites that could serve the same purpose, especially when your book fits into a niche.
The Kleos staff have been preparing and promoting these “important pages” for themselves and clients for many years and have a deep appreciation for the best appearance and content to use. Save money and have very effective pages that continue to brand both author and titles.
For the sake of illustration, we have chosen nine pages that novelist Roman Payne uses to showcase his latest novel, The Wanderess.
For more information, or for help in preparing your pages, please Contact Us.
Important Pages: The Wanderess by Roman Payne
- Bookpage on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Wanderess-Roman-Payne/dp/098522813X/ref=sr_1_1_twi_pap_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1527437763&sr=1-1&keywords=wanderess
- Authorpage on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Wanderess-Roman-Payne/dp/098522813X/ref=sr_1_1_twi_pap_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1527437763&sr=1-1&keywords=wanderess
- Bookpage on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18816085-the-wanderess?ac=1&from_search=true
- Authorpage on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/roman-payne
- Book’s personal website: http://wanderess.com
- Author’s personal website: http://www.romanpayne.com
- Facebook: http://Facebook.com/novelistromanpayne
- Twitter: http://Twitter.com/romanpayne
- Instagram: http://Instagram.com/novelistromanpayne